- 120g King Island Dairy Endeavour Blue or Roaring Forties Blue
- 2 bunches fresh asparagus spears
- 8 thin slices prosciutto or smoked ham
- 30g butter
- ¼ cup water
- Freshly ground black pepper, for serving
- Fresh crusty bread, for serving
- Trim the woody ends off the asparagus and, using a vegetable peeler, lightly peel the bottom third of each stalk. Melt butter in a frypan, add asparagus and toss until well-coated.
- Add water and steam asparagus for 2-3 minutes, shaking pan occasionally, until tender.
- Remove asparagus, divide into four and wrap each bundle in two slices of prosciutto.
- Place onto individual serving plates, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese and pepper.
- Serve with crusty bread as an entree.